Manuka Oil - New Zealand tea tree - Leptospermum scoparium
Manuka Oil is a hero ingredient in many of Living Nature's skincare products. For centuries, New Zealand Maori have used the Manuka Oil from the native tea tree, Manuka, to treat everything from rheumatism and fevers to burns and skin disorders.
Used in skin care, the antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties of remarkable Manuka oil combat skin irritation and infections, including acne-causing bacteria.
It truly is nature's miracle skin protector - we know, we use Manuka Oil too!
Source / Harvest
- Manuka is a native shrub in New Zealand
- Essential manuka oil is produced by steam distillation
- The leaves, flowers and branches without any destruction to the mother plant
- Balancing of skin bacteria, protective
- Strong anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Up to 33 times stronger than Tea Tree essential oil in killing certain strains of bacteria
- Leptospermone, flavesone