BEE HAPPY WEST AUSTRALIAN CERTIFIED ORGANIC
GRANULATED POLLEN 350GM GLASS JAR
Bee Happy® certified organic bee pollen is a highly nutitious superfood.
Pollen is extremely high in protein, up to 40% and contains 21 out of the 24 essential amino accids. Taken reguarly to decrease the effects off hayfever and other allergies whilst boosting the immune system with a sweet taste from nature.
Eucalyptus pollen is considered one of the tastiest in the world!
(Recommended daily intake 1 teaspoon)
Beehappy pollen is certified organic with NASAA. (National Association for Sustainable Agriculture, Australia)
Bee Pollen is collected by honeybees, and is the food of the young bee. It is considered one of nature's most completely nourishing foods as it contains nearly all nutrients required by humans to sustain life. Bee-gathered pollens are rich in proteins (approximately 40% protein), contains 21 of the 24 essential amino acids, vitamins, including B-complex, and folic acid. Among a host of other rare minerals.
Bee pollen is natures most complete food containing many elements that products of animal origin do not possess. Bee pollen is the richest animal source for protein and contains more amino acids than beef, eggs or cheese of equal weight!
It is important to recognize that a one teaspoon dose of pollen takes one bee working eight hours a day for one month to gather. Each bee pollen pellet, contains over two million flower pollen grains and one teaspoonful contains over 2.5 billion grains of flower pollen. This diversity makes it hard to pinpoint exact amounts of certain trace elements found within the pollen so measurements are a calculated average.
Pollen is also used as a natural remedy for allergies and hay fever prevention, regularly ingesting small quantities of pollen familiarises your body with the particles you are sensitive too building up your body's own immunity.
Dr. Gabriel Cousens MD, has listed bee pollen as one of his 22 most recommended food energies. Bee Pollen can be used medicinally for a wide range of conditions from prostate health to skin conditions and can help correct specific nutritional imbalances within the body.Here are just 9 great reasons to add fresh bee pollen to your daily diet.
1. Energy Enhancer - The range of nutrients found within bee pollen makes it a great natural energizer. The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can help keep you going all day by enhancing stamina and fighting off fatigue. It is recommended not to take pollen in the evening as recipients have complained of restless sleep.
2. Skin Soother - Bee pollen is often used in topical products that aim to treat inflammatory conditions and common skin irritations like psoriasis or eczema. The amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and aid the regeneration of cells.
3. Respiratory System - Bee pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma.
4. Treating Allergies – Pollen reduces the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies. Dr. Leo Conway, M.D of Denver Colorado, reported that 94 percent of his patients were completely free from allergy symptoms once treated with oral feeding of pollen. Everything from asthma to allergies to sinus problems were cleared, confirming that bee pollen is wonderfully effective against a wide range of respiratory diseases.
5. Digestive System - In addition to healthful vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen contains enzymes that can aid in digestion. Enzymes assist your body in getting all the nutrients you need from the food that you eat.
6. Immune System Booster - Pollen is good for the intestinal flora and thereby supports the immune system. According to holistic health expert Dr. Joseph Mercola, bee pollen has antibiotic-type properties that can help protect the body from contracting viruses. It's also rich in antioxidants that protect the cells from the damaging oxidation of free radicals.
7. Supports the Cardiovascular System - Bee Pollen contains large amounts of Rutin; an antioxidant bioflavonoid that helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems and corrects cholesterol levels. Its potent anti-clotting powers could help prevent heart attack and stroke.
8. Prostate Aid - Men who suffer from benign prostate hyperplasia can find relief by using bee pollen. Bee pollen can help reduce inflammation to stop frequent urges to urinate.
9. Infertility Problems - Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, therefore may be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy. As well as being a hormonal booster it is also a great aphrodisiac!
If you are especially sensitive to pollen it is recommended to check with your doctor before ingesting.
For more information on the medicinal benefit of Bee Pollen please visit these links.